The Newman House on the University of North Dakota Campus is looking to hire a Director for the 2019-2020 school year.
The Newman House is a residence for female students on campus at the University of North Dakota. The house provides an opportunity for friendship, community, and hospitality. The house was acquired from a closed chapter of the Tri Delta sorority and is located in a prime location for student engagement on campus with room for up to 30 residents.
• Serving a community of women by providing leadership and formation
• Planning events for residents and non-residents such as women’s nights, Sunday brunches, and other events facilitating community and hospitality.
• The oversight of a Resident Assistant and Community Relations & Events Chair and collaborating with other Newman Center employees
• Overseeing maintenance and improvements to the facility, building and grounds
• Completion of all business and public relations needed to create a united and thriving culture to help serve the Newman Center and UND communities
Apply immediately, Spring semester training is currently an option.
Please send cover letter, resume and two references to email@example.com